Notice of confidentiality of De-Georgo LTD in relation with accommodation and use of services in Casa Boyana hotel in Boyana district, Sofia
Hereby De-Georgo LTD (“Casa Boyana hotel”) provides information about your personal data that can be processed in connection with the accommodation and use of services in Casa Boyana Hotel.
What personal data of yours do we process?
The personal data that are usually processed in connection with accommodation for stays in Casa Boyana Hotel and the fulfillment of obligations under the Tourism Act and the Law on Foreigners in the Republic of Bulgaria are as follows:
• Name, surname, and surname according to the national iden-tity document.
• Personal Identity Number / Personal Foreigner Number.
• Date of birth
• ID card number and series / valid identity document
• Country issued ID
• Contacts: E-mail, address, and telephone number.
• Address: permanent or current.
• Bank information: bank account / payment card number.
On what grounds do we process your personal data?
The processing of your data is necessary in connection with a statutory ground arising from the Tourism Act, Article 116, for keeping a register of accommodated tourists, including the Aliens Act. If you are a foreigner, we share your details with the District Police Station responsible for the hotel on the basis of the Aliens Act in Bulgaria Art. 28 para. (30) and (4).
For what purposes will we use your data?
The personal data you provide will be used not only for accommodation and stay at the Casa Boyana Hotel, but also for the purposes of:
• preparing an account for the services you use;
• payment of an ac-count and / or reservation made via on-line platforms and invoicing;
• implementation of legislative requirements, including avoidance of conflict of interest and corrupt practices.
To whom can we share your personal information?
The hotelier respects and keeps the confidentiality of your personal information. Subject to legal requirements, De-Georgo LTD may disclose your personal data to the following persons:
• state insti-tutions in the fulfillment of legal requirements
• Other companies within the group of De-Georgo LTD and partners with whom we work on the basis of a contract signed for providing additional services to our guests. Disclosure of personal data in this case is carried out in compliance with the applica-ble Bulgarian and European legislation.
For what period do we store your personal data?
De-Georgo LTD stores information about your personal data, which it administers for the purposes of execution of the administrative processes and statistics, with the term being a maximum of 3 / three / years.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
When observing the applicable legislation, you have the following rights with respect to your per-sonal data processed by De-Georgo LTD:
• Access your personal data that the hotelier processes and get a copy thereof.
• If your data processed by the hotelier is incomplete or inaccurate, the personal data will be corrected.
• Ask for your data to be deleted when the prerequisites are in place. Such cases are if the target for which the data is collected has been achieved; you have withdrawn your consent when the processing is based on consent and there is no other legal ground for processing; your data are being processed illegally, and others. This is applicable after the expiration of the specified storage period
• In the cases determined by the applicable legislation to require the pro-cessing of your personal data to be limited.
• In cases where your data are processed on the grounds of a legitimate interest (listed above in this notice), you may object to the processing of your per-sonal data on this ground.
• Exercise your data portability rights and request that your data be pro-vided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format.
• Withdraw your consent when processing your personal data is based on consent. Detailed information on the terms and condi-tions under which you can exercise your rights can be found in the Rules for Providing Information on the Exercise of Personal Data Entities Rights on our Website (www.casaboyana.com) as well as on the premises the hotel itself. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Pro-tection Commission and the competent court when the relevant prerequisites are in place.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the following address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 23 Ivanitza Dantchev, St., Boyana district, Casa Boyana Hotel: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Data Protection Officer is Vessela Tabakova, e-mail: email@example.com.